Here’s my notes on how I approached installing OSX 10.9 on my Late 2007 MacBook (MacBook3,1).
Note I did most of this on a current Mac running 10.9.
Also, this kind of worked. I got the install to run but it wouldn’t boot after install. I’m probably quite close to it working. I’ll update this post with notes if I work on this further.
Read more “Dear Diary: Installing OSX 10.9 on Late 2007 MacBook”
Here’s my diary from the “epic” experience of simply trying to upgrade Alfresco installations from 4.2.c to 4.2.f. I found the community documentation to be dated and had minimal confidence in its current validity. Still, it helped. These are my final notes on the process and in actuality there were a lot of wrong turns I made along the way before landing with the below. I spent like 5 hours working this out. Crazy.
In my case, my 4.2.c installation was performed by the .bin installer from the Alfresco website. Similarly, my 4.2.f installation used the .bin install method as well.
Note my alfresco installations are located on my server under
My original alfresco installation had an init script created to run it, named alfresco.
Read more “My Diary: Upgrading Alfresco Installations”