In step with my inner Computer Scientist, I often bury my brain in intensely fun software development projects. Some times it’s for work, often times it’s because I like to stretch my neurons.
Some Projects Of Mine
Not all of my code can be made public, but you know, some can. Some of my public projects include:
- STP: A Speech Synthesis Toy
- YouTube Downloader Gadget
- Calgary Traffic Web Thingy
- Tardulator: A hello-world Cocoa-based Calculator
- Various Python Scripts I don’t feel motivated to post right now..
- Other stuff..
For a more detailed summary of this stuff, surf over to my Projects page.
When coding stuff up there’s a number of toys I tend to find interesting to use:
- Vi: Text Editor of Kings (Use Emacs if you’re a n00b)
- Python: Programming Language of Kings & Perfectionists
- Django: Crack for Pythonthumpers
- Songbird & Last.FM: To keep the non-programmer parts of my brain pacified.
- Lavalamp: Meh, Atmosphere is worth a lot
- XCode & Cocoa: Some times I like toying with Apple’s Tools
- Visual Studio: Blah, I’m impressed by it, but I don’t use it that often
- Bath Tub: Some times I enjoy mixing some of all of these with a bath tub, keeps my feet super warm 😉