I first posted about my lighting solution in Cupcake155 Episode 4, it’s since evolved a bit and it’s time for an update.
Cupcake155 Episode 5 is where I list some supporting alterations I’ve made that supporting its operation. These are all nice to have things.
Cupcake155 has been endowed with a sweet lighting system. I built it in an open way, so others can re-trace my steps without having to start from zero. It’s actually a pretty sweet system, I call it Illuminatrix.
Check out Cupcake155 episode 4 here.
Episode #3 of my Cupcake155 project has been posted.
The key jist being that I found on complex prints, I would typically get a few major slips in the print. There often were also places where the print delayed in a location for a time, this left scars too.
Ultimately, a $10 SD board and a quick firmware change later and my prints were vastly improved.
(updated: I’ve switched from ustream to YouTube Live, this post has been retroactively updated as there’s no point with linking to old junk)
I’ve been working on Episode 3 for a couple weeks now, but until I slay a certain dragon, the episode shall remain enroute.
In the mean time, I’ve updated my main printing page with a copy of my live stream feed, so when I’m printing you can watch the video stream from that easy-to-find location.