The DeltaFlyer printer is my implementation of an oversized Kossel Mini type delta printer.
- 1000mm towers with 360mm sides
- Current effective build volume is 180mm (dia) x 500mm (height)
- Delrin rollers
- Smoothieboard controlled
- OctoPi interfaced – modified to also provide a private wifi network for use during travel
- Modified with various thermal fuses for extra safety
- Genuine E3D hotend hardware
- Lit via Illuminatrix (another project of mine)
- Encased in wooden frame; “The Tardis”. Adds structure for supporting components and enable the Delta Flyer to go on road trips
LinksMany highly relevant details of the machine are accessible below.
Here’s an old image from the very early days of the initial build