The DeltaFlyer printer is my implementation of an oversized Kossel Mini type delta printer.
- 1000mm towers with 360mm sides
- Current effective build volume is 180mm (dia) x 500mm (height)
- Delrin rollers
- Smoothieboard controlled
- OctoPi interfaced – modified to also provide a private wifi network for use during travel
- Modified with various thermal fuses for extra safety
- Genuine E3D hotend hardware
- Lit via Illuminatrix (another project of mine)
- Encased in wooden frame; “The Tardis”. Adds structure for supporting components and enable the Delta Flyer to go on road trips
I don’t always print, but when I do, I stream here.
LinksMany highly relevant details of the machine are accessible below.
Here’s an old image from the very early days of the initial build